AMC: Tuesday, April 15

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zach and Kendall...damn those scenes made me sad. Kendall giving Zach an out :( Loved the end scenes though-Zach walking over to Kendall, giving her his hand and saying let's go home. Damn I love this couple...TK and AM make it so darn easy for me!

Angie, Frankie and Jesse were good too. Ryan, Greenlee, Annie, Aidan and Tad felt like filler to me.

• Members

Good episode!

Today I FF nothing!!! Shocker!!!!

Michelle Patrick wrote a god episode!!! B&E are stupid to let her go!! :angry:

Zendall scenes were good! I was able to watch through Annie/Ryan scenes and Greenlee/Adian scenes!!! :)

Angie/Rob scenes were good as well as Jesse/Angie, Jesse/Angie/Frankie, Frankie/Jesse!

• Members

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who ff'd nothing. This was the first time I've ever watched all the Ryan/Annie & Greenlee/Aidan scenes in one episode. Damn B&E for letting Michelle Patrick go!

On a positive note, today's show was too good to be written by B&E, as was Monday's, so I think the rumors of them leaving are true.

• Members

Words can't begin to describe the great scenes between Thorsten & Alicia. As a Zach and Kendall fan, it was so great to see just how much they love one another. Kendall's pain and guilt all rushed to the surface, and though Zach was upset, he was more hurt than anything. Hurt that Kendall didn't trust him enough to forgive (and understand) her indiscretion. He loves her. Anyone that doubted that can't anymore.

• Members

The Devil's Ryan

Speak of the devil but his holiness has just entered the Fusion offices to be called the devil! But Ryan actually takes it seriously since he truly believes they are all calling him the Satan esque little devil of a devil's dog day devilish behavior that the devil would approve of being a devil clone that looks a lot like the devil called Lucifer. That is a lot of devils, people! Then, the idiot cannot understand that these women do not fawn over him the way he thinks they do. Catch that little snippet of where he thinks that all the women obsess over his holiness but yet this is not something that you will find the women of Pine Valley doing in their spare time. Nope they are busy counting stars, counting sheep, cooking some poison for Ryan Lavery, mixing hypocrisy and ferrets together because Ryan is a hypocrite who looks like a ferret so they might as well make it personal and be of that kind. Who in their right mind obsess over someone of the likes of Ryan? He is definitely a log short of a fireplace and is someone who cannot be trusted to even look after a four breasted golfish, let alone two innocent little babies. Come to think of it, he does neither because he still has not even gone to school to learn the alphabet to start reading. Ever notice how this "devil" overenunciates words the way you do when you are starting out? My guess is it will take him another good ten years before he masters the alphabet. But who knows maybe his holiness will surprise me by making it in five years but I am not going to be holding my breath. Then again, I always am holding my breath over Ryan because the stench is really worse than a fart from Buddha. Yep it is getting really smelly in here so that is where Ryan may be actually the devil incarnate because they both stink of evil and, yes, while some of the women worship Ryan they just do it over writing. Once the writing gets better, they actually see him as a waste of human space in a lace of quick pace of the face. It would be nice if Ryan actually did think he was worthless and do as I suggested and shove a spoon down his throat so we are put out of our misery

Archived