Port Charles Discussion Thread

• Members

I need to catch up these among other things. If that episode features Joshua (?) Locke, Rachel's ex husband, I vaguely remembering seeing it during the original run and I wasn't a regular PC viewer. Alison / Livvie / Jamal / Jack were really a wonderful set of characters despite having some not so wonderful stories once the books began.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Does anyone have the episode of PC with the flashback of Olivia Morley turning Caleb? I read about it but missed the episode, and I wanted to see if they used KM in the FB or it was a different actress, since Caleb always said that Livvie reminded him of her. Three characters beside Olivia I'm trying to find actors for are: Bernie Heller, Officer Brett Gordon, and Mr. Wang. Anyone with info, thanks.

• Members

I know they were not that popular but i thought getting rid of intern jake marshak and his reluctant badgirl gf danielle (rex stanton's niece if im correct) was amistake.

I understand that the show wanted to focus on what they consider their "hit" couples, joe & karen and frank & julie but none of them were that compelling.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

To me, PORT CHARLES always struggled to find its own identity away from GH. That's why I think they went in a supernatural direction in the end. It might have damaged the show in the long run, but I guess the objective simply was to beat the old drums and garner a little more attention.

• Members

Maybe not so much for TEXAS, since I don't think the show was all that different tone-wise from beginning to end; all that changed, really, was the emphasis away from Iris (after Beverlee McKinsey's departure) to the supporting characters. But SOMERSET? Definitely. Even after Henry Slesar left as HW, it seems (from everything I've read) the show remained more-or-less a crime-driven soap, which was different from ANOTHER WORLD.

Edited by Khan