Miss/Guided: Discussion Thread

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Anyone watch? It's so good! I'm not surprised I liked it since its style is very similar to Arrested Development, The Office, and 30 Rock - with the quick flashbacks and witty dialogue.

What is this show doing on ABC? It should be on NBC airing on Thursday Nights. :D

Funny moments from the pilot:

- Flashback to The Milli Vinalli Fan Club - Asian Guy: I just felt so sorry for her...and I thought she'd put out.

- Principle on hiring Becky: "She was much more attractive than I remembered."

- Flashback of Becky's in her dress for homecoming and she's crying - Her mom: "Richard, it's only 12:30, he stil might show."

- Janitor: "They offered me the job, but I didn't want anyone poking around my hard drive." (right after we find out that the Spanish teacher's hard drive was seized by the F.B.I.)

- Flashback to Becky's high school play - her mom: "Richard, that was her only line.....let's go!!"

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've taped a few episodes and watched them. Such a great comedy. I absoutely love it. Any chance ABC will bring it back next year? I loved the episode when they were planning the party for Mrs. Pool and she ends up dying after Becky finally tells her off after all these years.

I have two more episodes to watch, so I guess 8 is it for the season, but I really hope ABC doesn't let this one go by the waist side, I love it..

Archived