ATWT tidbits

• Members

From SOD

Van Hansis: The actor, who joined the show in December 2005, and guided Luke through a highly publicized romance with Noah (Jake Silbermann) has signed a new contract for an unspecified amount of time.

At press time, Digest learned that ATWT had found a replacement for Martha Byrne (Lily), but wasn't releasing the name because they were waiting for Byrne to film her last day on the soap she joined in 1985. The show reportedly found a "name actress" to fill Byrne's big shoes. "They seem confident in who they've hired," says an insider. "And there weren't any screen tests."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The "unspecified amount of time" is a red flag. :(

The recast of Lily is a.................a....................an ABOMINATION!!!!!!!

:angry:

Perahps Van signed a super-short deal because of the way his "soap mom" was treated. Perhaps he just wants to appease Nuke fans for a little while more.

• Members

Talk about a slap in the face for Martha....I find it disgusting that they hurry up with the quickness to find a replacement for her...in fact the whole letting her go for something that was so reasonable was stupid.....and then to rush to get someone else was even more stupid....

• Members

Robin Christopher? From AMC (i know GH, but that role was created on AMC)!!! I don't know. I love Martha Byrne but if its Robin Christopher, I would watch. And she better be good and not a Christina Chambers mistake. Is it Robin Christopher your referring to isn't it? She could have been Heather FREAKING Rattray back then! I read they were trying to make Lily Miss Business Woman and Heather couldn't pull it off.

BTW: I have to change my signature.

• Members

Yes, we are referring to Robin Christopher. I thought Heather did a good job being a business women. The recast is going to have be apart from Holden and be the beyotch she was when Heather Rattray played her.

Archived