AMC: New Medianet Pictures!!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Kyle!

Interesting that the airdate is TBA. I remember Susan said when she was on Michael Eisner's show that she was going to be in another play. I wonder if they did this for the same reason they did the Vegas showgirl storyline: to give Susan a story that is totally seperate from the rest of the show so they can shoot her scenes whenever she is available and then edit them into the show as they see fit.

I'm still not convinced that Agnes is writing for AMC like everyone else is.

• Members

That's such a cop out, for everyone involved. Everyone just wanted to be politically correct and not rock the boat? No one who had the power to change it, had the guts to stand up and say, "this is bullshit". AN is one of the few people who could have helped us fight for Erica and Josh, and she didn't. She towed party line, and let Erica be violated and pod'd yet again.

Oh, me too. I think she looks better then the she did the last time we saw her, healthier. And I'm not taking away from the work she's done, and the brilliance of her writing. I just don't feel the same respect and honor for her that I did prior to Josh.

• Members

Oh I hate Josh too. No offense to the actor. And yes, I think Agnes should have been more vocal. Or maybe she was, just not to the press. We don't know. I am hoping they will reverse this fetus garbage in the near future. The Josh and Erica relationship is just too fake. Everytime I see them together it's not believeable and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

• Members

Wow ABC is pulling out the big guns with Agnes and now Warren Buffet, I am getting my hopes up that a regime change is coming. Hopefully B&E are out on their arses SOON!

Agnes can't be too happy with what they've done to her show. Their poison pens are killing this show LITERALLY

• Members

I hope I'm dead wrong too, trust me.

But everyone is acting as if TIIC at ABC are...you know...rational.

How long did McTavish last after everything fell apart in February of '05?

How many viewers has GH lost and yet Guza is still firmly entrenched?

Wasn't everyone saying there was just no way B&E would be back after the strike after the November/December ratings?

Archived