Y&R: Looks like Sabrina is here to stay!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't have a problem with Sabrina or the actress per se. It's just taht she and AmeliaHeinle/FauxVictoria are beyond awful in their so-called friendship scenes.

And the writing is awfully forced on Sabrina from the get-go. There are wayyyy worse characters/actors in *cough*Amelia Heinle, Thad Luckinbill,Vincent Irizary*cough* GC

• Members

I'm soooo slow.

Who's Logan?

And Victor's so darn old. Please don't have him robbing the cradle with this Sabrina. It's already a stretch with Nikki, who's 20 years younger than he is.

I don't understand why the writers insist on always introducing new characters. They need to look at this like a real business. Cut out the fat and stick to the meat and bones of the show. For god's sakes. If the writers of Y&R ran this country, we'd be in even deeper debt than we already are because they keep adding and adding and adding unnecessary expenses to the already dried-out budget.

On the other hand... I'm glad they introduced a gf for Victoria. I just don't understand how these women have no gfs on Y&R. A girl like Amber, in real life, would have so may gfs in her life. So would Sharon, Victoria, and all the other women. Or even one, like Olivia and Ashley or Sharon and Dru. Why are all these women alone? What a cruel world Y&R is.

• Members

Can you ever, ever see Sharon and Phyllis bonding over stuff? Granted they are in a partnership together, could you see them eventually bonding? I can't but anything is possible...

I hear you on the women and the need for a close gal pal... Nikki and Katherine have it; Colleen and Lily used to have it (they only bring the friendship out in the open when Lily's whining about her love life and vice-versa for Colleen, so to me I don't consider that true down to the core gal pal material); Phyllis definitely need a strong gal pal (that could have been with Lauren since she's close to Michael) but the only thing that comes close for her is Michael, who has been MIA for a bit.

• Members

But that's what I mean, about Phyllis. Why pair her with Michael as a BFF? Why pair Amber with Daniel as a BFF? Lynn must've thought it was weird too that Amber has no gfs because when that trick went to Vegas to get Cane to marry her, she brought her gf, NOT DANIEL.

More Kendall/Greenlee friends would be nice.

• Members

The Bell family does not believe that women can be friends because they all have to be in competition for the love and attention of a man. That is one area where the ABC soaps have always been above the Bell soaps.

Archived