ATWT: Who would you recast in the role of Lily???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You guys are definitively not the only people with that opinion. I'm sure MB is a nice woman and all that, and yes she's been with the show for a looong time. But I don't find her acting spectacular or anything like that.

It's horrible the way TPTB treated her(!! <_< ), and we already know 90% on this board believes that this role can not be recasted. But since this thread is about who people could see in the role as Lily let's just stick to that.

I would love for Julianne Morris to come back to daytime, and I think she could pull if of as Lily.

Julie Pinson would rock as any character(!), and it would be nice for her to move to NY since Billy works there.

Don't really have anyone else in mind, will have to think about that. Whoever they choose I hope it's a good recast.

• Members

Everyone has given some great responses and even though someone said before recasting Lily, would be like recasting Erica Kane....the role of Lily has been recast before. Twice actually. MB was a recast Lily. Lucy Deakins was the original Lily, followed by Heather Rattaray and then MB. I think it could work with the right actress.

• Members

Tricia Cast would make a fine Lily recast. If Y&R is too stupid to ask her to come back as Nina, ATWT should give her a call. Cast, though she lives in Nashville has always been open to coming back to tape Y&R in LA, but NYC would be a faster commute for her from Nashville.

Archived