Favorite Daytime Emmy Moments

Noel

• Members

2004 Daytime Emmy's-Lifetime Achievement Award Presentations

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

What are some of your favorite or least favorite daytime emmy moments? This is a discussion thread, so lets discuss! :)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite is when Susan Lucci finally won her Emmy for playing the lovely Erica Kane on AMC :)

Least favorite is a tie between Vanessa Marcil winning in 2003 and the mishap in 2002 between Susan Flannery/Susan Lucci (the two children who announced the winner made it sound like they said Lucci but not Flannery...they said Flannery but it sounded like Lucci to the audience)

• Members

LOL Jason! I have to post both of yours because I'm glad that Lucci finally won her Emmy in 1999 too, but I totally forgot all about that Susan/Susan mishap in 2002. I'm sorry, but I do remember laughing though. I'm sorry- I thought it was funny!

1999 - Daytime Emmy Awards - Susan Lucci

Susan Flannery wins an emmy 2002

• Members

BEST-

Vanessa Marcil wins the mmy she deserves! I love how shes freaking out and shocked and greg vaughan is like "yes yes. you won" and he is trying to held her stand up.

Chad Brannon's emmy win! Love the moment between him & Tamara Braun. She was so happy for him.

Wost-

umm... i have no words. how the hell can be VR be presenting NL with an award for acting?

• Members

Felt bad for her? why? she said nothing bad of ABC/GH. She just wanted to work less - ABC knew they couldnt have brenda and not use her all the time, and it didnt work.

Furthermore that was not RC's emmy. It very well could have went to any of the amazing woman that got a nom. they all would have deserved it.

• Members

Of course, I had to post this video clip again for this thread, but I didn't want you guys to think that I'm obsessed with Cynthia Watros or anything. :lol: I'm just SOOO happy she won and I must admit that she had a lot of competition and this was her first nomination!

Guiding Light- Cynthia Watros wins Emmy in 1998

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Archived