ATWT: Friday February 15

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised that there was no thread for today so I thought I might as well start it.

The hearing about Sophie and the baby is happening and for the life of me I can't understand why Gwen (who WAS Sophie a couple of years ago) is fighting to keep the baby. Gwen should be helping Sophie, as the baby's aunt, to get on her feet so she can raise her own baby.

• Members

Yeah, I'm not liking the way Sophie's being painted as incompetent. She's no more incompetent to care for her child than Gwen was for Billy. I don't buy that Chris can just step in and diagnose her, even though I agree, Sophie was clearly depressed after the birth.

Floved Carly busting Katie's ass. Katie's concern is about as deep as a puddle, and all about using the info to get back into Brad's orbit after she laughingly threw him on Bonnie's mercy the other day.

• Members

If this is the build-up for the Gwen/Wil exit s/l-- then I say bring it on. I'm soooooo tired of Wil and his attitudes (toward Barbara and now Sophie) I want to know who died and made him parent of the year. This adoption should be voided if for no other reason than Bonnie representing both sides.

I was sorry that Carly didn't slap the c#$p out of Katie.

Archived