ATWT: Coming Soon...

• Members

In the next week, 2 weeks, or so.......

Craig heads to the Bahamas to find Lucy and Johnny.

Ameera looks to Noah and Luke for help.

Carly and Jack make a pact to save Parker.

Holden and Lily share a tender kiss.

Will and Gwen put all their trust into Aaron.

Alison calls Casey out.

Tom and Margo get a new houseguest.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Actor87 for the scoop. I'm glad they're not killing Craig off the show. I wonder if by making a pact if Carly or Jack will take the bame for shooting Sam the second time. I think Kit is the one who shot him the second time.

• Members

I don't think this is how Craig exits though....

He doesn't appear to die, but I believe SB said in his interview that Craig would try to kill Paul before he left...

My guess is the 'tip' about his children is part of Lucinda, Paul, and Emily's pact against him, and he's none too happy when he figures that out.

• Members

Oh, so he actually remembers Lucy and Johnny. Gee, for a minute, I thought he'd forgotten them.

Damn. Noah's going to marry Ameera, isn't he? She's about to be deported back to her home country, so Noah agrees to marry her. And of course, wouldn't you know, as their marriage-of-convenience continues, Noah starts to have feelings for Ameera, which puts him and Luke in emotional jeopardy.

Lord, I hope I'm exaggerating.

Why do these writers insist on throwing Carly and Jack back together at every turn? Just admit, ATWT: the romance is dead. Carly and Jack (and their fans) have been ruined by too many bad story decisions to ever be the couple their fans needed them to be.

And speaking of couples past their prime....

Bad idea.

She calls him WHAT, lol? I'm kidding, of course, but ... what happens in prison, stays in prison ... unless it means, Luke's getting another boyfriend.

Is it Sofie?

• Members

I think she will turn out to be Noah's half-sister. If anyone marries her I think it will be Luke to keep her in the country. But I doubt either of them will fall for her.

Well speaking as an actual fan of Carly and Jack, I totally disagree the romance is dead and I know many of their other fans that also disagree. They can still very much be the couple their fans want them to be,

• Members

Peej, I oughta b!tchslap you!! Holden and Lily's romance is forever eternal! Just wait until CarJack is together for as long as Holden and Lily....then I'm gonna hunt you down on the internet and say "I agree--Carly and Jack are played out". :P:lol:

Kelly....that IS how Craig exits. He tries to kill Paul and then hops on a flight headed for the Bahamas to find Lucy and Johnny. Emily IS the one that helps Craig find them, but you might be right...it might be a trap.

Khan, Alison doesn't call Casey "out". :angry: You know that! LOL!! She confronts him on his odd behavior. And as for the houseguest, this is where the newly cast "Matt" comes into play. He worms his way into Tom and Margo's good graces, which upsets Casey.

• Members

From what I understand from reading the daily spoilers, Craig gets the tip on the Bahamas this Wednesday (which I believe is the same day Paul/Em/Lucinda team up I think)...and leaves.

But he comes back the following week (I'm guessing b/c the tip doesn't pan out, and Craig realizes why - there's a spoiler for the following week that Paul and Lucinda fear Craig is out for revenge so I'm thinking he's back and ticked) ..then he leaves for good on the 21st after rigging Paul's car.

But that's just my spec on reading various spoilers.

• Members

But Carjack is never going to be on as long as Holden and Lily, they've got a good TEN year headstart on them! :D I know you love them...but for me, there's nothing left of them. They're dull as dishwater when together. All they do is deal with their children's problems. I think a good, long separation (like what Carjack's experiencing) would actually revitalize them. Good god...what is JP going to do with them now...give them yet another child? *eyeroll* Peeps complain about the way Jack's browbeat Carly....I think the way Holden's treated Lily during their last two separations was 100 times worse. I don't blame him for being fed up with Lily; and I don't blame Lily for feeling belittled by him at every turn. I just can't understand why either of them would want to get back together....right now (and yes, that's for you, Dusty! *blows kiss*)

And I agree with Kelly...I think there are two trips in Craig's future.

Archived