ATWT: Rumor Time!!

• Members

Personally, I think this whole rumor is completely bogus. I'm posting it simply for amusement. I've never understood nor believed the widely-known rumor that Hensley detests the Lilden coupling. This just pimps that same exact rumor, IMO.

Source:

http://www.daytimeconfidential.com

Jon Hensley is not happy with Holden's story picking up Lily's mess, is debating whether or not to re-sign when his contract ends, and if he doesn't re-sign, he's considering pursuing a career in television writing.

SIDENOTE: I find it funny that the website says that Hunt Block might be returning to ATWT and then they cite my post here at SON as their "online source".

I got the whole rumor from a post that said "Rumor!" at a board that I frequent and they talk as if it's factual. :lol:

And for the record, Ryan Chandler corrected me on the Hunt/Scott rumor saying that Hunt isn't going anywhere...he's got a big story coming up on OLTL.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe this. I think this probably came from a post over at SOC (in fact it seems to be an exact quote) that was started by a rabid Jon Hensley fan that hates Martha and Lily. He has come up with this rumor every time Jon has had a contract up since he returned to the show in the 90's. I'm sure some others that have been around ATWT boards for quite a few years will remember this.

Archived