ATWT Friday, January 25.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The dialogue was horrible and awkward at parts though. How many people threatened to sue each other today, even for things you can't really sue for?

However, it wasn't really THAT different than a Passanante episode. I bet anything that Goutman is de facto HW right now. Next week will really be the test of scab ATWT.

• Members

I think the show has been tweaked by the scabs or CG for a while now. It just seems like alot more character interaction lately and that is just not JP's thing. Plus it seems like alot of stories coming to a end rather quickly for a while now, I don't think everything we have been seeing is JP's doing.

And atleast who ever is writing brought up Parker's ability that he has to sense things, JP never seems to bring that up. So it is someone close to the show doing the scabbing that is for sure.

• Members

I wouldn't blame the scabs for the terrible dialogue of the murder mystery. There's just no way to make that crap believable from any character's p.o.v.

I thought the Parker/Jack/Carly/Sam story fared a little better. Other than Carly out of the blue telling Sam about Parker's "sensitivities", that is. I mean, if she believes so much in Parker's borderline psychic-ness...why isn't she listening to him. C'mon...there's a whole bunch of his past she knows nothing about.

Archived