AMC/OLTL/GH - contract status & spoilers

• Members

Wow!

Maurice's (Sonny) contract is up this summer and he isn't sure how negotiations will turn out. He says he's having fun, but he's in the middle of a lot of things - personally and professionally. 15 years in the same role and it takes a toll.

He was not happy about not having an Emmy nod for his bipolar disorder storyline - he said it was a slap in the face.

GH - Sarah Brown is back the 31st playing Claudia - Johnny's half sister. She was sent away when she was 16 to live in Italy - a pretty tough broad. Anthony Geary (Luke) back the same day.

OLTL spoiler - Todd and Blair have sex and Blair will struggle with being Sam's mom.

Robin Strasser (Dorian) contract extended through Febuary 2009.

AMC -

Ryan doesn't remember Annie this week. He wakes up one morning and doesn't remember Annie - He only remembers from a time when he was engaged to Kendall.

"He sees Kendall and one look at her brings back all of his feelings for her."

Bring on Rendall!! OMG!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cry me a frigging river, why don't you!? You want to talk "slap in the face"? Beverlee McKinsey played two of daytime's most memorable ladies (AW's Iris Carrington, and GL's Alexandra Spaulding) to the hilt, and she never won an Emmy. If you ask me, that should be a federal crime.

Does this mean the trip to Africa is off? Shoot. I was looking forward to that. ;)

• Members

I have a question because I have not watched GH full time for over ten years (I tuned back in during 2002 to see if BrenDUH's return would be interesting. Alas it was not so I tuned back out)....but didn't they have Sonny roll in the hay with Carly and that "cured" his bipolar disorder? I know that Guza did not address it well (when does he EVER do social issue stories well? This is the same guy who wrote Sam as saying that, for Emily to get over Connor's rape, she should boink Nicolas. Such a smart message to send :rolleyes:)

Leave it to Guza to make a mockery out of real serious issues

But about MB and the Emmy....I would rather win an Emmy based on acting well rather than over a real life condition. I mean, I have suffered from a mood disorder for over six years but would not just expect an Emmy win just because I was depressed or now since I have PTSD.

• Members

Susan Lucci's had some work done? I'm shocked. [/sarcasm]

Liz's rape was handled sensitively...but I tend to think that one was more Michele Val Jean's doing.

(For the love of God, AMC, why won't you hire her to be your new HW? Especially now that Angie and Jesse are back?)

Archived