Over Her Dead Body

Noel

• Members

Hello my wonderful members! I thought this would make an interesting topic. Eva Longoria Parker's movie `Over Her Dead Body' premiers today on the big screen, and I was wondering.....

Do you think Eva Longoria Parker is ready for the big screen? The reason why I ask this is because people have their own female favorites like Julia Roberts, Halle Barry, Gwenyth Paltrow, and it seemed like it took FOREVER for Jennifer Aniston to be well liked by the movie audience!

Discuss. I'm kind of 50/50 on this one.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking the same thing. My youngest niece (she's 26) wants to see it, and I just gave her this strange look. Of all the DH cast, I think Felicity Huffman has done some great movies except for `Georgia Rules'. Boy, that movie was BAD! :lol: I don't know though because I think Eva Longoria's a wonderful actress, but I just don't think it's the right time for her to start doing movies. JMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just don't think this movie helps her movie career, because she's still playing a type cast as the rich spoiled diva. The movie she did with michael douglas was good because she played a totally different character, if she wants to last in Hollywood she needs to start playing roles that peak peoples interest.imo

Also didn't eva tell ryan searcrest that she was done with DH in the 5th season? If so I guess she's preparing to leave by doing movies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

She was already in that one action-ish movie, "The Sentinel", with Michael Douglas and Keifer Sutherland, and I thought she was pretty good in that. I won't be seeing this one though, but I think overall she could do well in the movies.

Archived