WGA Nominees Announced

• Members

http://www.wga.org/awards/awardssub.aspx?id=1516

DAYTIME SERIALS

ALL MY CHILDREN, Written by James Harmon Brown, Barbara Esensten, Megan McTavish, Addie Walsh, Chip Hayes, Stephen Demorest, Michelle Patrick, Amanda L. Beall, Jeff Beldner, Karen Lewis, Rebecca Taylor, Marla Kanelos, Courtney Bugler, Joanna Cohen, Kate Hall; ABC

AS THE WORLD TURNS, Written by Jean Passanante, Leah Laiman, Christopher Whitesell, Courtney Simon, Anna Theresa Cascio, Lisa Connor, David A. Levinson, Gary Sunshine, Bettina Bradbury, Richard Culliton, Susan Dansby, Judy Donato, Mimi Leahey, Elizabeth Page Judy Tate; CBS

GENERAL HOSPITAL, Written by Robert Guza, Jr., Elizabeth Korte, Michael Conforti, Garin Wolf, David Goldschmid, Michele Val Jean, Mary Sue Price, Karen Harris, Susan Wald, Tracey Thomson; ABC

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, Written by Lynn Marie Latham, Scott Hamner, Jeff Gottesfeld & Cherie Bennett, Bernard Lechowick, James Stanley, Natalie Minardi Slater, Lynsey Dufour, Marina Alburger, Sara Bibel, Paula Cwikly, Janice Ferri Esser, Eric Freiwald & Linda Schreiber, Joshua McCaffrey, Sandra Weintraub; CBS

They nominated three of the worst soaps on the air right now. What drugs are they on? :huh:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completely missed that. Thats awesome! :)

Speaking of Days, I think the last time that the show won a WGA award was back during Sami's Execution storyline, the same year that the show won the DGA yet mysteriously got snubbed of any Emmy nominations. <_<

Archived