Thursday: 2.4/3,001,000

Friday: 2.5/3,178,000

ATWT

Monday: 2.2/3,082,000 (did not count)

Tuesday:

Wednesday: 2.4/3,093,000

Thursday: 2.2/2,931,000

Friday: 2.3/3,163,000

How is this possible??? ATWT & GH gets a 2.4 for 3 million + and Days gets a 2.1 for the same??? :huh:

Explain please....

Jen

• Members

Well, is it really a surprise the soaps did bad on Christmas and Christmas Eve?

I only watched my shows on Soapnet and the other soaps that aren't on Soapnet I didn't even catch. People have things to do and with soaps not being what they used to be, people would rather be elsewhere. Even Days with it's great episodes those two days is not anything worth people going out of their way to make sure they see it.

Good for all the soaps. Good for Days. The Christmas show the day after Christmas strategy seems to work well. I have to say with the numbers we saw in the ABC release I thought Days would have higher then a 2.1. It just made it sound bigger. I, too, question that numbers a bit. Something seems weird.

• Members

I don't know. Only 3 days will be counted and some people took the whole week off due to the short week. Those that did that had more time on their hands then before Christmas and the week between Christmas and New Year's. Usually, late December-mid January brings solid numbers, even in recent time. The last few years the highest numbers usually came the first 2-3 weeks of January. I remember MLK day numbers always being good, even recently.

• Members

Happy to see all the soaps get a bump, it is much needed. :)

FINALLY, OLTL gets the ++++++ in all demos!

It was really a great the Xmas week leading into New Years.

I know many treat OLTL as the red headed step child but it seriously has improved and deserves the positive #'s.

Finally the Marcie kidnapping is coming to an end and everyone is going back to Llanview. I predict good things in 2008, but then I am not psychic, just OPTIMISTIC :D

• Members

I think it's good, and I definitely think it's better than ATWT. I find that unwatchable and just a year or two ago it was still one of the most literate soaps left on the air. Luke and Noah is the only thing worth watching on that show and to me even that story isn't very good. Jean Passanante has turned it into an even worse imitation of her AMC days.

• Members

I've actually had the chance to watch some other soaps besides DAYS, and I must admit that DAYS is becoming a wonderful show that I haven't seen in quite awhile. It's been a lot better than the summer of 2007 that's for sure. I haven't seen ATWT in over a decade, but honestly, it hasn't taken me long in order to figure out who is who and what's going on with whom. ATWT is kicking butt too and I've scratched my head in disbelief because why does GL suck so bad? I've tried to be optimistic with GL but can't seem to because the show is really THAT bad. The storylines are choppy, the comedy scenes with Dinah's Christmas ITL was written as BAD comedy, and the Christmas Eve show that was taken outside the GL studios obviously looked like they were taped in NYC because you could obviously see some of the familiar skyscrapers in the wonderful Big Apple. And it's suppose to be Springfield? Dumb move Ellen Wheeler.

But good job DAYS and ATWT!

Archived