December 24-28, 2007

Toups

• Members

I don't get the OLTL love. I have seen it and dont think it is that great. JMO of course. I thought Days was 100% much better than OLTL last week. I saw them because ATWT wasnt on but 3 days that week.

No, not wishful thinking. ATWT went up 2 straight weeks too and went down the following week. I havent seen a soap go up 3 weeks in a row. So I am assuming GH will drop next week. It is just a hunch. :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you are right about shows jumping 3 weeks in a row. They do good to hold on.

I also agree with you about OLTL and Days. I don't watch much of OLTL anymore though so it's not fair of me to criticize that show. I also can say I won't watch it again. I'm tired of being yanked around by OLTL. I'm just one viewer, but I'm the only one I control. LOL.

I do think Days has been great. It has been one of the real surprises for me. I have to tell you, I had not watched that show regularly since 1989. I started watching when Steve and Kayla returned, really just to see them and check it out. I was surprised. I have had times since when I tuned out, but it really has become a pretty decent show in the last year. At the risk of redundancy the holiday shows were really good.

Archived