OLTL Discussion: Week of December 31st

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg
Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of December 31st, 2007. It looks to be a fun week in Llanview as the New Year starts off with a bang. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place. So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok..so I decided to watch since ATWT wasnt on today. Boy...did the show suck. It was so boring. Coma inducing show. I was hoping to see of the Marcie storyline. Instead we got B players on today. What a boring episode. IMO of course. ;)

• Members

That's the mindset that makes it hard for the writers. You can't have the "A" set on every day. And Monday's episode was cute for what it was. If you were a regular watcher you maybe wouldn't have found it boring. I dunno. I'm in a bad mood, lol. I hope you don't think I'm just being argumentative.

• Members

So true.....I loved her and Blair getting fake tattoos, wearing a 'Free Lindsay' t-shirt, and saying to Dorian that "I don't have Turrett's. I know how to keep my mouth shut!" :lol:

That and the comment Starr made to Langston at the end of Monday's show that "My grandma made cupcakes." That was so funny and really tied into the St. Ann's comment Addie made the other day when she said that the nuns would only let her frost the cupcakes. :P

And a little foreshadowing today when Viki told Moe that a restaurant was nothing to have a heart attack over.

"Vortex of hell?" "Back the hell off!" You go Nora!!!!!!!!!!

Why, oh why does Hunt Block have to continue to use that fake Southern accent. It's really irritating.

And Nora telling Dorian to stop use her as "Viki's stand in while she's gone."

Today's show is just cracking me up. :lol:

• Members

Thanks. :D

I am loving the humor that has been re-injected into OLTL lately. Everything seems so upbeat these days. Well, most things anyway.....John is still a stick in the mud, Todd a big weenie, and Ramsey an arrogant stuck-up ignorant asshole.

Archived