ATWT Wednesday December 12

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today's eppy was MUCH better than yesterday's. I was almost relieved to get back to the Hell Quad. Even if I thought there was some strange time warp if I heard Paul correctly, and he was just bringing Ro home from the hospital.

Flove the Ryan family dynamic, with Will reaming Babs out, and Ro stepping in when Paul did the same out of guilt for her own actions. I'm a little put off with Will's attitude to tell the truth.

I'm glad Emma made the point that she wouldn't let ANY shenanigans go on under her roof, and her objection wasn't just about two boys sharing a room under her roof. (Btw...does anyone know where Aaron's living? That's one full house with Jack and his three, Holden and his four, Brad and Emma living there. With Aaron, that would be 12, plus Noah staying for the holiday.)

*sniff* I nearly bawled at Craig talking to the picture of Bryant. That was a "real" picture, not some photo-shopped recreation.

• Members

The first time Craig said Bryant's name, I wasn't looking, so I assumed he had just come up with a name for the baby. :lol: I missed the picture too. Was Bryce wearing a mullet? There's a vid on YouTube of Craig reading to Bryant during the Christmas '88 episode's credits. Heartbreaking!

It's a bit much that Barbara isn't "Mom" to her sons anymore. Then again, her upcoming story will be an exercise in redemption.

• Members

No mullet for Craig...it was a little longer than he wears now, but not much.

LOL...her sons always start calling her by her first name when she pisses them off. But it was strange NONE of them seemed to know about Bob's heart attack.

• Members

*snort* Is it wrong I get a cynical wave of complete bliss watching Katie dig herself in deeper and deeper with this supposed "business-no strings-babymaking not romance" crap? She WANTS him. She just can't bring herself to admit it yet.

Gwen? I'm ready for her to leave. I'm so tired of her whining.

• Members

Maybe it's because those words will be used to make St Gwen's halo bigger and her wings wider --- when and if she finally agrees to take the baby from Sophie. Frankly I'm hoping that the three of them Gwen/Wil/Sophie do what ever they want to do regarding the baby, but that they all get to the bus station at the same time to get the heck out of JokeDale. Enough already.

Archived