B&B: Week of Dec. 10, 2007!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday: Written by: Patrick Mulcahey and Directed by: Deveney Kelly

Wow, Heather Tom really nailed her confrontation with Stephen. It's awesome how Stephen's abandonment is affecting the who shot Stephanie storyline and I hope they keep it up. I also loved how they Logans and the Forresters were broken up into little groups, talking into each other. And, of course, they found a way to push Brooke into the storyline by having her search for clues to exonerate Stephen. But, as the CBS heading SPOILED: Brooke uncovers new clues. :rolleyes: So, there goes the excitement for you. And, the more I think about it, the guiltier Jake seems. Dear Lord, this list is endless.

Taylor actually came back much faster than I thought and there are also utilizing her abscence, which is great for a soap with a lot of missing opportunities. It was very thoughtful that Taylor's abscence would make her miss Jack and, therefore, have her now be closer to him. I'm just so surprised because Nick and Taylor are approaching their first year anniversary and it is just so rare for this show lol. I hope Nick doesn't start an affair with Brooke though. Having these "feelings" and flashbacks is enough. It's hard enough seeing Hunter Tylo play these scenes, knowing what she went through.

And, woo-hoo! I was very happy to see Betty White back on our screens, and even happier with the reveal that ANN is the one who is taking care of Pam, and not the other way around. How marvelous! And, oh-oh, Pam doesn't have her medication with her!!!! I just hope this doesn't mean Pam is leaving L.A., because, the more I find out about Pam, the more I love her. And that they don't go all Sheila on our ass and we loose Pam for good. If worked nicely, Pam can stay around for a long time.

• Members

I think it's a cop-out, having Pammy acting like mentally retarded-borderline psycho who ran away from home and is suddenly on "medication". I did think Pam did it (lol...I just realized her name is "Pam", and Bobby Ewing's also a suspect...) but now my bet's on Storm.

• Members

I missed the actual shooting episode, but in the next one (when everyone was at the police station going over the suspects), didn't one of the cops say Storm definitely had an alibi?

I remembered an alibi was established, but who knows if I'm remembering it wrong... If I'm not, did we actually SEE this alibi on-camera the day Stephanie was shot, or just hear about it later?

• Members

Storm was talking to Charlie about getting a restraining order against Stephanie when the shooting happened and, yes, we saw it. :) But anything is possible, really. I just hope they don't destroy the Logan family dynamic.

• Members

Taylor is back! I loved that they addressed her status with Stephanie. I really wish they would get back to having them be friends bc I really miss their relationship. I also liked her bonding with ehr son. She definetly does love that boy.

What was up with the Logan women wardrobe today? They all looked a mess with Donna being hte worse. WTF was she wearing?

Was Pam always this crazy? I remember her being a perfectly sane woman before but she is a fruitcake here.

• Members

Ah, yes, that moment with Taylor talking about her friendship with Stephanie was great. I have a feeling that maybe Stephanie and Taylor find their way to being friends again when/if Stephanie finds out about Taylor's ordeal with the baby and Brooke. It was soooo sweet to see her bond with her child and I was truly amazed at how natural Hunter Tylo makes it seem.

I liked Brooke's outfit, lol, but Donna's kinda weird, lol.

When they first introduced the character, Pam was as docile and calm as it gets. Obviously, this is a new direction for the character. However, it works very well because it can be explained through Pam's medication: When Stephanie and Eric went to visit, Pam was taking her medication, so she was fine. Now, however, she's not....

• Members

Tuesday: Written by: Rex M. Best, Directed by: Deveney Kelly.

Ugh, I was so frustrated by today's episode! One whole episode dedicated to just one storyline? I always hate when they do that, apart from the recent "Who Shot Stephanie" ones...

Ashley sounded and looked so bad today. That hair is SO unflattering for Ashley and I felt that something was not up to par with Eilleen Davidson's perfomance or her dialogue. And exactly why Ridge would tell her about Jack, I don't know. However, I love that they are at least keeping Ashley integrated and are developing a friendship between her and Ridge.

I didn't pay too much attention at the five minute scene between Nick and Brooke--at least not at what they were saying. I just couldn't help but praying that that poor baby doesn't choke, the way that KKL shoved the bottle in his mouth over and over again! lol

Anyway, I had lost interest after that. I'm feeling this Christmas vibe, "Ridge, it's almost Christmas, let's try blah blah blah" but whatever. Didn't they have any Thorne/Katie scenes to show? They haven't spoken since the shooting day, I think it's time.

• Members

I hate that Brooke is seeing Jack in secret and that Nick is letting her behind Taylor's back. That is so wrong and she's already insecure about Brooke.

Ridge has a big mouth. He has no business telling Ashley. I hope she gets a story now that she's not with his worthless azz

Archived