ATWT Christmas Ep gossip

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it sounds interesting too. Since there really aren't any happy families in Oakdale now, I like that they at least found a way to put that aside and at least show some happiness and actually a celebration of Christmas. I may feel differently when I see it but for now I am optimistic. I really don't care so much what the setting in as look as se see some happy family moments.

• Members

Does this kind of mean we're not getting new episodes on Dec. 24 and 25? Has anyone heard?

About the eppy...I don't know. I suppose the "dollhouse" reference doesn't have to mean a whole lot. But I just hate that special "theme" eppys seemed to have usurped any effort to have BIG episodes that involve the whole cast. Those stupid anniversary shows still burn my butt. Marland understood that anniversary should be "celebrated" with big DRAMA. These "stand alone" eppys marginalize the biggest asset the genre has....continuing drama.

• Members

More info on the Christmas episode.

For a special episode that airs on December 21, Oakdale is swept up into a Victorian-era fantasy inspired by a dollhouse in an Old Town shop window.

At the end of the show, the entire cast sings a carol.

Many of the characters take on different parts, such as Brad as a reverend and Katie as a maiden. Lucinda is a cook, with Margo, Tom & Bob as part of her staff.

Van Hansis (Luke) and Jake Silbermann (Noah) play former schoolmates who discuss their "friendship."

• Members

lmao Khan :lol:

GL pulled off this time era stuff quite well for their anniversary episode. No need to do it again tho, esp. for ATWT. I'm not even understanding why they need to do a special episode. ATWT needs to be taken seriously again, because after Cleo, JPiss has made it into a joke. Passanante tries to include humor into the show she's writing, but sometimes comes off as lame or over the top.

Archived