B&B: Week of Dec. 03, 2007!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I agree! The Logans discussing the possible shooter was great, as well as Pam's comments and Stephen's booking scenes. I liked him calling Stephanie and warning her. Damn, I LOVE this whodoneit! They REALLY have succeeded in making EVERYONE look guilty....

Btw, I LOVE your signature lol :D

• Members

Finally, some closure was given to the Ashley/Ridge storyline (I never doubted it, it was just a matter of time). It seems to me as if they're keeping Ashley, I only hope they come up with something creative and imaginative for her. I love that she and Ridge could talk about his relationship with Brooke and Ridge is just so much nicer when he's around Ashley.

It is so amazing how not everyone knows about everything in this show anymore! Katie just found out about the whole Brooke/Taylor/Jack thing and I don't think any Forresters know yet, do they? Maybe Felicia, but I really can't remember...

Brooke panicking over the "heavy accent" of a woman with Jack was funny. I mean, I'm not one for racism, but it gives it a nice touch, it's more realistic that a rich, Bel Air woman would somehow consider a heavy accent a bad sign lol. But maybe I'm seeing layers that don't exist, I don't know. The ending shot with Nick, Brooke and Jack was very ominous (nice way to temporarily write Taylor out by the way), but I don't think they are going to take this all the way, right? Brooke and Nick falling in love? They're just teasing us, right?

Because, if that happens, this is going to be ALL about Ridge, and his relationship with Brooke, and I can't take that again. They only good thing that would come out of this is if Taylor turned to booze again, or if we had some lengthy custody battle (still not sure about that, though).

• Members

Stellar stuff by the Logans today. Katie's outburst and mistrust for Stephen was great and Heather Tom was fantastic in her scenes. William DeVry also brought it when he, Donna and Stephen were discussing their years when Stephen was away.... I really like that they are revisiting that abandonemnt. Pamela getting Charlie and Lt. Baker cookies was hilarious and I'm glad they stopped with the dumb-o-rama and added her to the suspect list. And I like that Brooke and Nick will find a way for Brooke to be in Jack's life.... Although I REALLY do hope they don't get back together, it will provide for a lot of drama between Ridge, Brooke, Taylor and Nick.

• Members

I really don't see Taylor as a bad mother.

Knowing that your husband's ex-wife mothered (LOL) your child, the woman who made your past relationship/marriage a living hell with her constant sex romp attemps/seductions in the steam room and so on. Keep in mind that Brooke once threatened Taylor by "I will take away from you your children as well as Ridge" ca. 2002 - a flashback would really enhance this story to further delve into Taylor's psych.

Archived