HOLY S***!! Popular Actress Is Returning To General Hospital!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched General Mobspital since 1998. But I Love Brown as Carly. She tore into this role like a pitbull chews into a steak. GH would be stupid to make her anyone but Carly.

I would watch the show some again if she came back on as Carly. She adds a grit to this role that I've missed. Carly was one of the important characters for GH in the 90's, and the show has been empty without her.

• Members

I really think that's what they should do, except for the letting LW go part. Soap fans have sat through campier things than having actresses exchange roles. They should bring LW on as Carly's half sister through Durant. Have her cut her hair short and change her look or something. Then give SBr the Carly role back.

• Members

^I wouldn't be surprised if Guza rewrote history AGAIN and made it look as if Bobbie gave birth to TWINS, and blocked out it out of her consciousness. Of course that would require some airtime for Jackie Zeman, which will NEVER happen. Then again, they're good enough to tell a story like that WITHOUT Bobbie. :rolleyes:

If Sarah's a new character, it better be one hell of a story, or else they're setting themselves up for a colossal FLOP.

• Members

Don't forget, Sarah's K-Ville episode is tomorrow! on FOX at 9:00 PM

And if you don't know, she and Cole Hauser (f'in gorgeous, and one of my newest obsessions) have crazy chemistry, well that's what this pic says anyway.

<Spoiler>

Bad news, the writers strike is probably going to lead to a K-Ville cancellation, good news? We still get to see Sarah tomorrow.

</spoiler>

• Members

That would make sense is Sarah only wants to commit to six months or a year, I guess. I just hope she doesn't end up hooking up with Sonny again. She was always too young for him, never more so than now. It would be nearly as bad as seeing Mo with Natalia.

Archived