HOLY S***!! Popular Actress Is Returning To General Hospital!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, not many people can inspire a thread that's 7 pages long when we don't even know the final details of the character they're playing. :P

I see where you're coming from though. If I hadn't seen Sarah's work on GH and not loved her so much, I would've thought the responses to this thread were idiotic. :lol:

• Members

Yeah this thread is getting a lil too long...

And even if she comes back she'll never be anything next to Elizabeth when it comes to Jason.

Liason is just too hot to handle.

And for the record I don't think shes the definitive Carly. She may be the first one and the one that oldtime viewers readily acknowledge but in the grand scheme of things I think its hard to say who is the "definitive" Carly.

That being said TB is my favorite Carly. And as Ryan said earlier as much as I DESPISE LW's version of Carly I won't deny that LW does LOOK like Carly and has made the character her own.

• Members

I'm just glad Sarah is coming home to soaps. She will always be Carly to me, but the character of Carly has evolved so much from when she was on, Im not sure I want her in that role. I like Laura Wright as the "new" Carly. Sarah definetly deserves to be on soaps and if ABC was smart they should have lured her to AMC, I think she is what that show needs, a capable young actress who can hold her own and go head to head with Lucci, Canary, and Knight.

• Members

Well if Sarah were to take JMB under her wing, let's hope she helps her choose an Emmy winning reel since Sarah clearly knows how to pick em. Then if by chance, JMB loses, SB will teach her how to lose gracefully.

And want to talk Carly and Jason hot?

And if this was about Vanessa Marcil returning to GH in an unnamed role with details to come later, the thread would be twice this size. Easily

• Members

This is my favorite Jarly scene, where Carly says goodbye to Jason in the penthouse in 1999. This was apart of Sarah's Emmy reel in 2000 and she ended up winning the Outstanding Supporting Actress Emmy (to this day, she's the second youngest person to ever win that award). Steve and Sarah definitely have the best chemistry of any pairings either actor has had on GH, IMO.

Well, we already know they wouldn't dare recast Brenda and if Vanessa ever returns, it will be as Brenda. :lol:

Archived