Y&R: Week of Nov. 5th

• Members

Well, I thought Enrique Iglesias gave a nice performance. I think the show is ok right now. I don't love it, but I don't think it's as bad as it was in September. I'm interested in Heather. I think she's one of the more interesting new characters. I'd love to see her hook up with Daniel.

I'm really interested in the fallout from the Clear Springs disaster. I hope Victor takes a lot of heat.

So is anyone else watching and if so, what do you think?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have it on but I find I'm getting busy in the other room. It's boring this week so far. This it the first week in a long time that I haven't stopped to watch.

I'm not interested enough in the focus stories this week:

Sick of Jill's moaning over life. I can't stand her drawn out tone! She sounds like a wounded animal. I don't even know if she's on this week.

Getting sick of watching Viki lay around with the bedside vigil going on, couple of days here and there but do the rest off camera.

Ugh...to Lauren's panic attacks the cave scene was enough.

Don't care about Lily the naive 18 yr. old hoping to snag Cane.

Heather is annoying hopefully her story will become interesting.

Don't care about Neil and what's her name.

Waitng for whiney Maggie to become interesting maybe she's Shelia in short form.

Not interested in Jana or Phyliss talking to the priest about John's prison time/Gloria being cut out of the will. Gloria's got big bucks already.

I agree about the Clear Springs disaster. I like watching Victor suffer.

Not into Enrique Iglesias.

• Members

And yet it peaks over six million viewers while the others are reaching record lows on a monthly basis and are near the bottom of the barrel. :rolleyes: Is there any real hope for GL? Are GL & ATWT a packaged deal? If so, both shows are in serious trouble. Is AMC at the top of Frons' hit list?

Archived