ATWT: Monday November 5th

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about Bonnie....I thought it was a little strange she kissed Holden on the cheek, but acted so distant with Lisa. The lame "past" with Vienna seemed stupid, given how long ago it must have been. Barely a mention of Issac, and none of Sarah, Marshall Traver's daughter who she and Issac adopted. *sigh* If we must suffer with returns, why can't we get Issac back?? Paul Taylor...well, I didn't know what we had till he left.

AAAAAAhhhhh, the familiar feel of being trifled with. It defines being a Carjacker, that's for sure. Just as Jack admits his marriage didn't fail because of Carly, but because of what he's continued to feel for Carly...the joy of the moment is already gone. Thanks to the continued need to keep Carly as the underdog. I will say...Carly looked lovely today. And it was nice seeing someone (Lily!) actually overjoyed to hear she's not dying after all. Although it would have been nice if we'd seen Lily actually told of the news....

Boy, Dusty came off like an arrogant SOB today. Why are TIIC continuing this Dumily pairing? ICK. Why would Dusty want her, after the way she blew her stack about something he did when they weren't even together? The woman nearly KILLED him. And yet he's put that in the past. Chris seems really, really green. And not in an eco-friendly kind of way either.

Holden...Lily...SNOOOZE. Holden looked ridiculous accusing Lily because Dusty "helped" with Luke. All Dusty friggin' did was convince Noah to leave Luke and take him home. Holden acts as if Lil, Luke, Noah and him were all bobbing for apples and hanging out together all night. :rolleyes:

• Members

I always love reading your posts PJ. :D I thought today's show was great! It was nice seeing Lisa and Emma. The writing still sucks but it was good seeing more variety in today's show. Bonnie's rivarly with Vienna was lame. I like NuBonnie. And was it just me or is the shaky camera gone? Today's camera views were great!!

• Members

*sigh* I loved today's show. I love how Jack was with Carly. Then I got a slap in the face when I remembered what my girl Carly had done. I HOPE there is a way for her to get out of this okay. She has to tell Jack before Fluffy does! I do not want to see her get satisfaction from telling Jack.

The whole Bonnie thing was weird. For one thing, sista girl had a bad weave. Her whole thing with Vienna was...not believable. Are they referring to Simon?

Holden sucks. That is all the time I am going to waste on his a**. Dusty, as sexy as he is, was a complete a** today. I still like him a lot more than Holden!

Archived