AND THE NO GENERAL HOSPITAL SPOILERS SAGA CONTOURS

• Members
Alright what dose it take to get you people post the GENERAL HOSPITAL spoilers here?If I could I'd do them.Week after week my self and my other GENERAL HOSPITAL pals come here for the spoiler fix and still nothing.We have noticed that all of the other soaps spoilers are up.But are the GH spoilers up?NOOOOOOOOOOO!Of course not.And why not may I ask?Because were are not worth the light of day or worthy enough to get and receive the same kind of worth while respect like everyone else.And thats sad.Right now please I ask of you why are GENERAL HOSPITAL fans treated like were nothing.That we are second class citizens here?There is a new board comming up online in a few months.That specializes in nothing but our beloved soap opera spoilers and they put all of the soaps up and at least we GENERAL HOSPITAL fans will get treated fairly. :angry:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[quote name='Y&RWorldTurner' date='Oct 26 2007, 03:49 PM' post='516824]

UM, SON isn't the only site where GH spoilers are available, if you don't like it, then don't visit this site.

But SON'S spoilers are the most accurrate.

• Members

Not that I have to explain but I will....

Our interim GH reporter has been away due to school and work. Because we all volunteer to do this, no one can force him to put previews over his own life. Previews can't just be sent to anyone on staff because the networks consider that confidential. We are working on an alternative to resolve this problem.

You were warned last time about creating posts like this. You were instructed to contact administrators if you had an issue and yet you disregarded our last warning. Consider yourself banned.

Archived