All: TV Guide Canada's List of Soaps' WORST Actors

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do she still talk like that on the show? I don't see how a grown ass man like Cane is intetrest in the Valley High teeny bopper. Thier storyline is so unbelievable

Christel Khalil Y&R- she needs to stick with cartoons voice overs

David Fumero (Cristian, OLTL)OLTL- He's terrible.

BRANDON BUDDY OLTL- They got rid of the Henry guy for what.

Christina Chambers OLTL- All she do is look sad all the time.

• Members

It may be harsh to put her as the worst soap actress, but OLTL did nothing to hide any of the actresses' inadequacies. Even from before the show paired her with Easton, the character was pushed into far too heavy storyline and airtime for the actress or character to handle. It only got worse as OLTL tried to shove McBain (and hence Natalie) into every storyline. Higley's terrible writing for the character didn't help either. The entire cast (with the exception of REG/Evangeline) had to work to find anything likeable about their characters most days. (and some gave up any effort).

She's doing a bit better now that her airtime is no longer linked to that of McBain, and she has a light, spirited romantic comedy storyline. I don't expect her name on an Emmy nom list in the near future, but the situation is more tolerable.

• Members

I don't know about libel in either country, but I'm glad you said this. I have been quite uncomfortable with Nelson Blanco's growing negative editorialism. His candor is appreciated in a soap press that is often too pandering...but he is going too far.

I was shocked to see an interview with Deidre Hall this week...his slash-and-burn style is such that I have a hard time seeing him get publicist cooperation.

• Members

AMC is the only show I watch regulary, but I have caught most of these actors on Canada's list. I have always thought Archer was totally unappealing; glad I'm not alone. As for AMC, I wouldn't put Sabine Singh on a worst list---she's not all that bad. I would however love for Cameron Mathison and Jeff Branson to be brought down a peg or two. They have made the Lavery brothers the most annoying characters on AMC. Just this past week when CM's Ryan was confronting Kendall and Zach about what they've done to Greenlee--it was laughable. Thorsten and Alicia mop the floor with him. I'm sure we'll never have a Lavery free AMC, but it sure would be nice.

Archived