ATWT PreVUE: Week of October 15 Edition

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is why Fluffy will be on my continual s&%&list..... what was Mike huh?

Don't like Carly not telling the truth... now when all is found out her and Jack coming back together will be even more difficult.... and when will she tell her children.... her sons think their mother is going to kill over any second.... tell them the truth and don't do that to your kids!!!!

• Members

How Carly or Katie was a year ago? Carly was hip deep in her delusional "romance" with Simon, which left us with the mess we're in now...and Katie was, well, Katie on the verge of cheating on Mike. Not that I minded, but she was still a nosy buttinski. She was just easier for me to ignore.

• Members

I mean Carly and for me Carly was in true love with a man who actually loved her....

Katie was was a self destructive woman but now shes actually changed for the better and yet is getting bad treatment because of Carly who refuses to grow up. A year ago Carly was willing to stick it out and be an independent woman who didn't need to be a slave to Jack.

• Members

These spoilers SUCK!!! I can't believe how they are writing Carly!! And now Jack is feeling guilty about sleeping with Carly? This is not how I wanted this to go. Jean can't write her way out of a paper bag!! She really is a HACK and I'm truly scared at the direction this show is going!!

And what the hell is she doing with Meg/Paul/Rosanna/Craig? That whole storyline is AWFUL!! What a waste of Cady and the rest of them. If I was Cady I would be disgusted with how this storyline is playing out.

Archived