GH: The Kate Howard/Megan Ward Love Fest!

JackPeyton

• Members

so i KNOW i cant be the only person to just LOVE Kate Howard, playd perfectly by the amazing Kate Howard.

This char is something new and fresh and exciting on a shopw full of the mob. She is high class and worked her way to the top. I hated it when they involved her with sonny but it actually worked imo and im loving her having to do community service in the hospital.

I am also loving the idea of her starting a new magazine.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Count me in as a Megan Ward fan. It's not just the hair (although I covet her cut). It's her. She plays Kate as being poised and vulnerable and strong without being shrewish and shouty. Her acting is just so straightforward and elegant, and that is such a relief after all the scenery-chewers on the show.

I never in a million years thought a newbie would be able to redeem Sonny in my eyes. God, I hated that mumbling dwarf. Maurice's acting was going down the sh!tter, too, but with her he has really stepped it up.

A worthy successor to Brenda. From me, that's a BIG compliment.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have to say how much I love the character of Kate Howard. She is amazing. Strong, respectful, well educated yet still shows a vulnerabilty to Sonny that makes her so likable. Megan Ward has done an amazing job with her. I don't usually care for new characters so much but Kate Howard caught my attention the moment she walked on screen and it has only gotten better since then. I can't get enough of her! Best person on GH hands down.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived