Do you (or did you) watch telenovelas?

Sylph

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here is the intro for "Victoria"....I think I will be adding my favorite telenovelas here..editing them in here
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• Members

Telenovelas are all about the rich vs the poor. Poor girl falls for rich guy. Parents of rich guy hate poor girl. It reminds me of Lily and Holden. When Lucinda disapproved of Holden because of who he was. Soap operas these days dont write stories like Holden and Lily anymore. I think that is sorely missed in daytime.

• Members

For some reason I was never able to stomach the Brazilian telenovelas. I just couldn't. I don't know what it is about them that I don't like, but I just don't...

Plus these days I'm so over any kind of telenovelas that I couldn't even watch Sos Mi Vida (which was praised by every Natalia Oreiro fan).

• Members

I watched parts of Celebridade, actually maybe 50 minutes of the entire series overall, but it seemed okay. I still couldn't commit to watching it.

But what a wonderful actress was that sexy Laura... played by Cláudia Abreu.

• Members
I watch it sometimes during GL timeslot. It is an ok soap. I just am so use to watching Telenovelas at night. I love Juan Soler...one of my favorites..another hot guy..LOL. I'm not too thrilled with the intro/theme music of Palabra de mujer though..LOL

• Members

I think Gilberto Braga writes the best "originals", i.e. novels or story bible from which they develop these telenovelas. He wrote Celebridade, which I watched not because it was good, but because of Malu Mader. Same goes for Força de um desejo (The Power of a Wish).

Archived