Spice Girls Reunion

JackPeyton

• Members

so thje spice girls greatest hits cd comes out at the end of this year and they are going on a reunion tour.

you ahd to enter ur email for the chance to win a code to buy tickets when they wen on sale...

and i got the code!!! yay me. so me n my friend r going to see them in dec.

so excited.

britnys back, spice girls, bsb, justin is huge. j.lo is back - i feel like its 1999 again!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is pop trying to make a comeback its over and the audience has moved on???? With the exception of Brit(only because she's in the news 24/7) I don't think pop will be as big as it used to be. J.Lo's new album already got trashed by critics, Spice girls could actually work if they focused on vocals & allow the stronger singers to sing instead of going for an insta-hit, and bsb have tried to comeback a couple of times and have failed. Justin is the only credible pop singer, although his music is really more r&b now.

• Members

I admit I'm not a big fan but I love over the top pop concerts--and this is by one of the masters at it Jamie King (who did Madonna's last three as well as some Britney) so me and a friend are going to the opening gig in Vancouver Dec 2 :) I love cheasy British based dance/pop but prefer it Kylie or Girls Aloud... Still am really looking forward to it.

I thought EVERYONE who entered was chosen and the lottery was a scam? I didn't knwo anyoen till now who wasn't :(

Archived