Goosebumps on Cartoon Network all October!

sema608

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I literally had every book in the Goosebumps series growing up.

Then when I was older, I had every Fear Street book in that series.

R.L. Stine was the man back in the day. I think he sold around 200 million copies of his books.

• Members

What I want to know is why the heck is Street Fighter the cartoon on the Sci-Fi channel? :lol: Goosebumps was a good show, but fox never gave it a real chance. An I love Are you afraid of the dark, especially the episodes that took a turn for the worst, it totally throws you off.

• Members

Street Fighter? :lol::lol::lol: Well, I dunno.

Yeah, the ones with the bad ending really gave me chills. Those were the ones to look out for. Wasn't there an episode where these kids bought some type of goofy shades and it turned out aliens in black or something took over or the one with the arcade where the boy played the wrong one and he got stuck in the game forever? Yikes.

DragonBall Z is back on Toonami and I thought it was gone with Sailormoon. I even read a Speed Racer series is coming next spring. It's gonna be called Speed's children. It feels like OUR shows are coming back even if they are reruns.

• Members

BTW, if you go to veoh.com, you can watch "Are You Afraid of the Dark", "Kenan and Kel", Big Wolf on Campus, etc. there. You can even download high quality from there in AVI. The prom one's ending freaked me out back in the day.

Are You Afraid of the Dark:

http://www.veoh.com/search.html?numResults...aid+of+the+dark

Goosebumps:

http://www.veoh.com/search.html?numResults...arch=goosebumps

• Members

I remember the episode where the hot teenage guy was being haunted by the ghost of a teenage girl. There were scenes in the bowling alley. It ended with the guy remembering that the girl was his girlfriend and that he and the girl died in a car accident together. It was really creepy and sad.

Oh! And the one with the dollhouse. Damn that show was good. SNICK was there it was at!. Ren and Stimpy, All That, AYAOTD?

I feel REALLY old. :lol:

• Members

Damn, I loved SNICK. This was the schedule I remember (can't remember all)

8 pm - ALL THAT

8:30 pm- ?? Alex Mack?

9 pm- Roundhouse

9:30 pm- Are You Afraid of the Dark

Well, I might have mixed up two of them, but I do know classic All That was 8pm and Are You Afraid of the Dark was 9:30 pm. What took over Roundhouse when it got canceled?

Oh and of course, I used to watch GhostWriter but that got canceled as well.

Archived