ATWT: Austin Peck

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a Days fan who watched when Austin Peck came into the role of Austin Reed, I can say that I was really 'UGH' about his coming to ATWT....when I saw his first scenes, I immediataly FF'd past him...however, as time went on, Austin Peck's Brad has rubbed off on me in a positive way...

Question right back at all of you:

What were your thoughts when he had his first scenes with Maura West when she returned?

Now take those first scenes with her and compare them to that of his performance with her in this storyline

For me, I didn't see any connection between he and Maura when they had their first few scenes together; however, now, I love Maura's and Austin's scenes together....

• Members

I like him from waht Ive seen but what is his purpose? Has he ever had a story (Austin) since he came on? All he seems to do is prop up Carly in this triangle and really isnt even necesarily. Does he have any prospective love interests on the horizon? Any story for the future?

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I've always liked Peck. I loved him as Austin Reed who could never keep his shirt on and Sami obsessed over. I love him now as Brad Snyder who can never keep his shirt on and is funny and charming. I don't like the writing for the character though. But then I don't like the writing on ATWT period.

Archived