AMC: Tuesday

• Members

The only really bad part was Jonathan/Ava.

I liked how Adam and Colby reached a new agreement.

It's great to see Julia interacting more with Tad so the Kathy story can finally start to pick up steam.

ITA with Cheap about Annie/Kendall. I also like the friendship between Annie & Zach.

"He Said, She Said" was better when Jack & Erica just argued without any guests to interfere. It's still unrealistic for a talk show, but it's much better than the last time it was featured.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I like about Annie is that she has her own mind. She doesnt blindly follow Ryan and has opposed him several times in the past.

I liked the Annie/Zach scene. I liked that he was smiling with her. Loved the Kendall/Emma scenes too and like that she's such a good stepmother to her. I really like the Lavery/Slater family unit. They make each other tolerable and the 4 are good together. I like how far they've come for their children.

So much for Ryan's great security. How was Ritchie able to just lurk around outside without being caught?

• Members

Today's show felt like filler to me. There was nothing that really happened that move the story along. It didn't feel consistent with all of the shows we've seem in the past two weeks in terms of pacing, and basic intrigue.

The Tad and KWAK's house scenes didn't serve purpose. All of those people just dropping by so early in the morning? It didn't seem realistic to me. Colby's little friend Dre stopped by to raid the refrigerator. What musician gets up before 9am? Adam, JR, Julia and Kathy all just happen to drop by? It made no sense to me. Those scenes might have been more effective without everyone else in the room. Adam trying to get Colby to move back in. Why didn't they get a little more privacy?

I hope tomorrow's show is better.

• Members

Out On A Ryan

Wow that little comfy cozy living situation did not last long between Mr. Irish, Slim and Beautiful, Bonkers Blonde, and Dynamite Kiddo because now they are taking off for umm I do not know maybe saner pasture. Both of them can use lessons in how to actually think normally and do the normal thing since one you never send someone to prison over a non crime meaning he never did anything wrong. Then you get the other bozo aka Dynamite Kiddo who still loves comic books at age 38 and has yet to understand that Pepto Bismol does not work for headaches but for diarrhea. Now that I have maken you all sick, just wonder what would happen if Ryan kept taking that pink liquid everytime he got headaches over Annie squealing like a horny pig once her past catches up to her....gulp! Now that Ryan seems to not be having a good job anymore (not sure what he does for a living other than being an ignorant and abusive idiot) perhaps their best bet will be to cozy on up at the Pine Cone MoHotel where Ryan and his beloved Kendall spent some interesting moments years ago. Maybe now St. Ryan can recreate them with his beloved Anny Fanny and they live happily ever after in their own little world. Who knows maybe Annie has an abortion and a doctor saves her fetus only to grow up separate from mommy and daddy and they reunite so the writers can have the dream happy fetus family together. Many interesting things are abound to happen now that Ryan is thankfully out of the house. Keep Spike away from him

• Members

I see your point although I think scenes liek the one at the house with everyone interacting and not necesarily moving the plot too forward are what we need more of on soaps like this. But I agree today's ep was clumsily done so that such scenes, while there were a few good moments, didn't really work for me (adam being there in particular just felt ODD and his moments of being nice and then mean--Canary pulled it off but it wasn'tas well written as it needed to be--still they get points from me for trying topull off more of these kinda scenes

However what was that on Dre's arm?

• Members

well Ryan honestly felt Spike was in danger around Kendall bc of Zach so he as his father took him. Since Annie was with him, he asked her to help care for him along with Emma. Ryan was going to take Spike with or without Annie. And to be fair, Kendall was horrible to Annie back then, but that was in hte past and I love that they have been able to move on work past their differences. I think both are genuine and honestly do care for the other and would have each other's back

• Members

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Dre was actually IN the WTC during 9/11. At first I just figured his parents or a family member was...but then the scar today made me think it was him. If so, that would be a really interesting angle. Have we ever had a TV character actually be a survivor of the WTC attacks???

Anyway - Tad/Krystal's house reminds me of Thanksgiving. The colors, everyone going in and out, the vibe....all screams Thanksgiving. I bet I know where the Martin family dinner will be this Nov. ;)

Ava/Jon/JR = blah.

Archived