SOD Cover: September 25, 2007

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days had a cover two weeks ago. It was the Fall preview issue and it was the "EJ dies" headline that got everyone worked up. For the past few months, SOD has been having more then one cover and this has allowed other soaps to have covers that normally didn't get them. GL and OLTL have had a few covers this year. I am a subscriber and I noticed they tend to send the issues with the GL/OLTL/AMC/ATWT covers to subscribers while the covers with Days/Y&R/GH tend to be the ones you find in the store.

• Members

Y&R, DAYS and GH covers must sell better in the stores which is why they are on the cover. If you think about it normally a subscriber only cover is a "collector" item since only the subscriber has access to it. I know that doesn't make you GL fans feel better.

• Members

Well they usually come from the Lumi site so if the SOD spoilers this week aren't related to Lumi maybe that's why we're not seeing them or maybe that Lumi fan has lost some enthusiasm about the show so isn't posting? Usually the SOW stuff doesn't come out til Thursday though.

And as for DOOL's covers... they had that "EJ dies" thing for the Fall preview issue plus James Scott got like a third of the cover for his nude story last week.

Archived