Does anyone in PC know who is playing Anthony Zacarra

• Members

I am curious to know with all the hype who is Anthony Zacarra? I haven't seen anything along the casting lines and want to know if it is a famous face or a new comer. I admit I like the build up and Trevor (Ric's father and new mob lawyer) is a force that is greatly needed in PC. He is a wealthy, powerful man who is not afraid of Sonny. I love his condencending, arrogance when insulting and belittling Sonny. To my surprise, I do believe the writers are showing intimidation and fear in Sonny's reaction to him. MB is getting better as an actor with these newbies, Kate and Trevor pushing new buttons-and his relationships with Carly, Ric, Jason and Alexis are show casing that improvement. Where is Mike in this story? I think a shift in power is just what this show needs to move Sonny out of the limelight and give Jason a shot at reconciliation w/ the Q's and dealing with his family w/o the mob distraction. A new regime to shake up everything from the hospital board to the PC hotel to Cassadine, Jax, and ELQ corporate takeovers. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING his name is Z-A-C-A-R-R-A and I hope he can act his ass off or better yet a face from the pass like Faison, Stephon, Alacazar, Manny or someone with a new name and a history with Anna/Luke/Helena or some others who need to come out of hiding.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

yawn this is the same basic storyline all the time. New rival mob force comes to town to battle Sonny and Jason. They still long enough until they are killed off and new mob boss comes to take his place. This has been the story for the past 10 or so years. Theres nothing original about it

Archived