SOD Headlines: September 18 2007 issue

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this reminds me of Galaxy Quest. Sam Rockwell's character. In Star trek - if Kirk, Spock, Bones and Yeoman Johnson are going down to the planet... you KNOW which one ain't comin' back.

Seriously, why does SOD do this. they did it last week with Ji Min too. "One of these people DIES!" and they'll show Victor, Nikki, Jack... and Ji Min. Uh huh. No wonder soap fans have a bad (false) rep for being stupid.

• Members

LOL. And the week before that it was "EJ dies!" These mags are a joke.

Although, I guess that one must've sold well so they are putting this tidbit with James Scott on the cover? Perhaps they'll have one of those questions in the mag where they ask soap stars what their most embarassing moment was and that will be it for him? Either way, damn them for succeeding in getting me to purchase this.

• Members

Sorry... honestly, I don't know who dies. I didn't mean to imply that it must be Kate. I just had to laugh at the choices they gave us.

If they can somehow manage to keep the death of ANY of the other choices a secret until the day the show airs? then I will happily eat my words and praise GH to the heavens. :-)

• Members

It just can't be Kate that dies!!!!!! Actress Megan Ward sparkles on the show, granted not all that much with Sonny. Yet, IMHO, Kate has something very necessary to GH right now.......... that being a touch of glamour, sophistication, and a natural engaging presence- If Kate is indeed 100% gonna be 'offed' I will be totally disgusted with GH. They have worked Megan Ward almost daily since her May debut! I feel her character on the show is just truly starting to 'click' & there can be & should be so much more of Kate Howard on the show!!!! Afterall, can the fragile Sonny really handle the sudden death of YET another love interest???

Archived