If you could recast any character on a soap...

• Members

>> If not how about Sarah Buxton?

Nah, too young (for Tina Lord).

>> Since Grant Aleksander doen't want to comeback, how about Tom Eplin in the role of Philip?

I'm sorry, but...no. Eplin, IMO, would never work, nor be accepted by the majority of GL fans, as Phillip. (And believe me, that's the most respectful way I could put that, too.) At this point, it's either GA or it's no one -- and with GL as bad as it is? It's probably best that it's the latter.

Since neither Betsy nor Danielle is around (or even talked about) anymore, I don't see how Steve Andropoulos could fit on ATWT's current canvas.

>> Both these actors are in LA, though.

I don't know if Sean Kanan would be up to moving to NYC, but I did read recently in (I think) SOD that Billy Warlock would actually love to work on a NY-based soap. (Now, here's the part where I usually wish Warlock would be named GL's newest Alan-Michael Spaulding, but given how bad things have become over there, I'd rather not.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's high time that Frisco Jones & Felicia Jones return to GH. Don't recast Maxie & Georgie's mother, only their absentee biological father, but not with Jack Wagner. Jack's acting has really slipped since joining B&B. We don't need another underwhelming role. This way we'd get to see more of Mac & Robin interacting with her cousins. Maybe even throw in Maria (pronounced Mariah)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Lucas Jones is needed before its too late to give Jacklyn Zeman a meaningful story. Make Zeman the lead in the story with the Lucas recast (a thespian who can act) in the supporting role. Guza & his angels need to delve into both characters' past. There's so much potential right in front of them.

Archived