Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As bored as I am with the three pimping... the women's is worse with all these no names making the French open finals and winning. Its obvious the media is bias towards the big 3. How many times do we have to hear it?  And they wonder why the sport isn't attracting more viewers and growing.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

It was in Lyon. Thiem was facing a left hander in the first round and he asked Nishoka if he wouldn't mind practicing with him. There was picture of them taken after their practice and posted on social media.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Well I watched the first 2 sets and my sister messaged me and said "Joker is down 2 sets!"  I replied and said, yeah, at least Tsitsipas can say he won 2 sets when Novak wins.  Went out for a run, worked in the yard, and watched the last episode of Bridgerton because believe it or not I still hadn't seen it - I had saved it.  Then I checked NBC and saw - shocker (cough) that the match we've all seen before happened.  Yawn.  I'm such a cynical gay man hahahahahaha.  Really, I don't dislike Novak just because really, he's been the least favorite among the top 3 usuals and he's had the game over the years to back it up but kind of does not get the respect that the other 2 get.  Federer will always be my favorite among them but I can't hate on Joker.  It is what it is, but I still think the French was a total bust.  I've been losing weight (down from hovering around 175 to 180) and down to 155 now...trying to get lower in hopes that Wimbledon comes through with some excitement and I will eat biscuits and cream and strawberries like crazy.