Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know you don't like Felix but c'mon, plenty of players lose to Nadal on clay their first time against him. Sure, it's awkward to challenge on Match Point but it's not as if he's the first to have ever done it. He's 18 and he's still developing his game.

• Members

Not a fan...he comes off too arrogant for my tastes....TC pimps him yet mentions he has only beaten one top 10 player in Tsitsipas which he is comfortable playing...he hasn't even won a damn tournament for God's sake....

And NO to Ferrer making the hall of fame....although the standards into getting in have gone to hell.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

We'll have to disagree about Felix.  You're the first and only person that I've ever heard say that.  I don't watch TC nor do I care what they do.  People are taking an interest in Felix and TC is obviously grabbing onto that for ratings.  FAA is in the Top 30 and currently the youngest player in the Top 100--there's no way tennis media is just going to ignore this kid, especially when the sport is hungry for stories.

Ferrer is not making the HOF when he's never won a slam title.  If TC is pushing that then they're spreading conspiracy theories. 

• Members

+1

FAA has a great game for an 18 year old.  Very impressive on court and I was going to not go in today so that I could see that match.  Glad I didn't, but there will be more FAA to come.  I look forward to it.  

Felix wouldn't be the first black male with confidence accused of being arrogant.  Oh well 

Please register in order to view this content