MyNetworkTV Primetime

Greenlee Smythe

• Members

To: Everyone

Please call your local MyNetworkTV affiliate and ask them about the status of "American Heiress" and "Saints & Sinners."

"American Heiress" and "Saints & Sinners" last aired on MyNetworkTV on July 18, 2007. Both shows were in the middle of their runs when the network took them off the air.

Also, find out from your local MyNetworkTV affiliate if MyNetworkTV will be airing the remaining episodes online or if they will put the shows on DVD.

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...hate to say it, but this totally does not surprise me.

And the exact reason why I didn't even bother following these two shows. Meidel really screwed us all over.

Maybe NewsCorp will release limited edition DVDs of all six of the novelas for their fans. It would be the just thing to do.

• Members

I am very disappointed in MyNetworkTV. They still have not sent out an official press release about the cancellations of "American Heiress" and "Saints & Sinners." I would really like to see these shows continue either online or by DVD.

That's why I suggested that everyone call their local MyNetworkTV affiliate because they know more details about the MyNetworkTV schedule. Right now they are the only ones who are able to answer our questions since MyNetworkTV have chosen not to address this issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The only one I tried watching was "Fashion House." I primarily watched because any chance to see Morgan Fairchild back in a bitchy role was like Christmas to me. But it took too damn long for Morgan to show up (I believe two or three weeks), and the show itself was really no keeping me interested. Cliche after cliche. The acting wasn't great either.

Archived