B&B: August 20th

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't think anything could be more horrible than watching Brooke fight off her rapist and lose. But having him taunt her, and then having CPS Lady show up and basically convince Brooke she couldn't report her own rape for fear of losing her children was just galling.

Oh, and nice to see Taylor hasn't lost her passive-agressive touch. She gives Nick "permission" to go to Brooke, but then guilts him into staying by telling him Ridge used to do the same thing.

• Members

Depending on the hair extensions they give her, Hunter Tylo looks more like Hunter Tylo circa 1998-2002. Maybe she has decided to lay off the cosmetic surgery and add ons too?!

I only got the first ten minutes unfortunately...

So Dorothy Bascom came by and told Brooke she couldn't report her rape for fear she would lose her kids?! If anything, I would certainly believe Bascom would use that against her(i.e. her house isn't safe from stalkers or intruders).

Hopefully Brooke isn't pregnant or has some awful STD.

• Members

I see Taylor as totally justified, but I can't bring myself to list the times and way Brooke tried to undermine Taylor's marriage. Not today.

I loved it when Brooke stabbed that SOB. I want to see him die slowly and painfully. I really wish Brooke had finished the job right there and then. :angry:

• Members

Not exactly. Andy had just gotten through telling Brooke he knew about the custody case, and that if she reported it, no one would believe her. He intended to continue to rape Brooke, since he could "get away with it".

Dorothy happened to stop by (after yet another call from Stephanie, who kind of prodded Dorothy to carefully consider whether Brooke was a fit parent), while Andy hid. Dorothy sensed something was wrong (Brooke came up with a bad cover story about being on her way out, and asked for a ride, which Dorothy couldn't give her, as an officer of the court. But Brooke managed to get a letter opener without Andy's knowledge, and that's what she stabbed him with.) and warned Brooke that one more incident could harm her case. Dorothy didn't know Brooke had been attacked. But Brooke's behavior concerned her so much (she'd seen two glasses of brandy poured) that she then went to Eric and Steph's and asked if Brooke had ever abused alcohol.

• Members

Can we make this a "Week of Topic"?!

Based on the first few segments of today's show, Brad is totally gonna make Stephanie cross the line and be hated by all. She's gonna tell everyone, "Oh I believe Andy...it was just rough sex. She's lying you know? Slut from the Valley." At this point, I can even see Stephanie telling her, "You asked for it."

I can just see this stuff coming out of her mouth. At which point, I'm not so sure Stephanie will be redeemed in the eyes of the viewers.

I have a feeling Stephanie's reaction will be hated by all...

Archived