One Life to Live Discussion: Week of August 20th

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In case anyone was wondering what happened to the OLTL thread for today (the one Jay had started), I merged it with this one, which is the weekly OLTL discussion thread for this week (which I started yesterday and was on the 2nd page of the forum). No posts were missed. It is much nicer and easier to keep them all in one place. :)

Now enjoy watching OLTL and keep up the posting. ;)

• Members

Me too, it's what I wish the Lindsay and Jen relationship had more often. It seems like she's using (not in the bad sense) Marcie, to make up for all the bad stuff she did to Jen. I can't wait for Marcie's reaction to what happens to Lindsay at the WOTY thing.

I thought so too. It's not everyday they drop a never seen person's name already in Llanview, without some follow up... I have to wonder if there's some connection somewhere, or if it's truly just nothing.

• Members

Just take a look at some of these totals for the 15 out of 23 episodes which have aired so far this month:

Nora 10/15 for 67%

Marcie 8/15 for 53%

Michael 9/15 for 60%

Natalie 13/15 for 87%

Lindsay 7/15 for 47%

John 12/15 for 80%

Marty 6/15 for 40%

Miles 12/15 for 80%

Nash 5/15 for 33%

Jessica 7/15 for 47%

Those are just some of the highlights with 65% (15 out of 23) of the episodes which have already aired for the month of August.

Enjoy....

Archived