One Life to Live Discussion: Week of August 20th

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Yeah that's true. Shouldn't Natalie or even god awful Miles notice that Viki isn't around? I know that either Jess or Natalie asked where she was on Monday but I don't think there was anything more.

This week was ok. I didn't think my hatred towards the character of John McBain could get any deeper. He is awful.

OLTL still needs a lot of work done and I hope Ron does a good job. I pray to god that he gets rid of Marty, Cole, and Miles. I can't stand any of them. It is really taking a while for his stories to air, isn't it?

• Members

With 18 of 23 episodes aired so far this month here are a few highlights...

John 15/18 for 83%

Natalie 15/18 for 83%

Nora 13/18 for 72%

Miles 13/18 for 72%

Marcie 11/18 for 61%

Michael 12/18 for 67%

Lindsay 10/18 for 56%

Marty 8/18 for 44%

Those are just a few of the ones that have caught my eye so far. Only 5 more episodes to go for the month of August.

• Members

I actually like that Lindsay's the killer. If Paige were the killer, the story would have been wrapped up in a neat little bow and we would have had months of filler stuff. Making Lindsay the killer - and I'm assuming it's because she knew the truth about Tommy and wanted to protect Marcie - leads the resolution of this humdrum murder mystery into the much more compelling Todd/Blair/Marcie/Michael story that will no doubt umbrella throughout the show. Bravo to whoever thought of it - I'm assuming it was Ron Carlivati but maybe Higley left us with one nice parting gift.

• Members

This is exactly what I was thinking as well This is a great way to finally tie up this long, drawn out story. No cop outs of Paige or Marty now this is leading somewhere and using characters to drive the story instead of the story driving the characters. I like the use of history and character traits of the people we already know and are invested in and this was the perfect way to glide right into the next big story instead of wrapping up a story and then shuffling their feet for a month waitng for the next one to start like they usually do this way there is no lull, no break and this reveal involves a lot more people and ties a lot more characters to the story leading to the huge umbrella story of the Marcie/Michael/Todd/Tommy story.. I am very happy with it and I loved the last two days of the show.

Archived