GH: Night Shift - Episode 6 Discussion

• Members

Episode 6 Discussion - Love's Labor

Boy was Robin having a major meltdown.. kind of felt sorry for her.

I really like Stacey and hope GH keep's Alla.

Regina having an abortion was big news.

Was surprised that it was To Be Continued.

but couldnt they have told us what happened with Maxie?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Jason pimping on this show is ridiculous. The episode lost all credibility for me when Jason performed a C-section with a switchblade while recieving instructions from Spinelli who was reading directions off the internet. WTF!!?!?

Oh and Robin is a bitch. She was beyond jealous, petty and spiteful with Layla. Telling her she was going to have her kicked out of the nursing program? Had that been Jolene or Regina , she wouldnt have been as nasty and mean.. She just let her jealousy take it to a personal level

• Members

I enjoyed the show last night. I thought Robin was great. Sheis obviously connected to Stacey and I think she feels if Stacey's outcome is good then she will be find having a child as well. I remember a few shows ago her and Patrick was on the roof and he told her that her outcome can be very different from Stacey's. The patient Leyla left Stacey for was not nearly as critical as the pregant HIV women so I think Robin was right to let her have it.

I was also surprised by the "to be continued". I am looking forward to Robin and Patrick's confrontation because it is building and I love when these to get snarky with each other. I am looking forward to next week.

• Members

Since Spinelli could go on-line and get medical information, why couldn't he go on-line and contact someone via instant messaging for help. I thought it was strange he went to a static site with pictures.

Where was Maxie?

• Members

I'm really turned off to Robin lately and this episode only furthered it. I understand that she feels connected to the woman, but come on. She was an uber bitch. I thought part of being a doctor is remaining cool under pressure. Robin was way out of line! I can't wait to see her confrontation with Jason next week, though.

• Members

I don't know how it is in a really big city, but here in my town of 75 thousand, there is an emergency tech available at all hours for just such elevator breakdowns, most especially the hospital. Even calling maintenance would have been more realistic than the janitor and an orderly working on the repair.

Did Jason at one time go to medical school? Maybe he did learn something. Jason is doing time for something, working community service and I found it strange for him to have a switchblade knife in his pocket. Again, it would have been a little more realistic for Jason to have an old scalpel on that cart, one that he found in the trash or something like that.

I liked the show. It is exciting. I am really looking forward to next week. I wonder if Jason or anybody gets punished?

• Members

Anyone else think the actress who looks like Jolene resembles Kristina Wagner (ex-Felicia Jones)? She'd made a great Maxie or Georgie IMHO. I also thought it was weird to drop the Maxie story in this episode. I really like Patrick with Leyla, and am so sick of self-righeous Robin! I used to love her, but I can barely stand her now.

Love Alla Korot(Stacy), Loved her when she was on AMC as Allie Doyle and hated when they axed her (loved her with Jake Martin). I'd really like to see a lot of the regular NS characters stay on GH once NS ends, especially Stacy, Leyla, Leo, & Jolene.

• Members

I thought Robon was being such a biyatch yesterday snapping at everyone and getting in the way. I felt bad for her though when Stacey died and Im glad she apologized. That was big of her. Great acting too. The baby may be safe, but Jason killed Stacy. I hope there is family out there and there is more reprecussions fom his actions.

I really dont like Regina. She was way out of line with Leyla and I want to smack her whenever she is on. I have no use for her now

lol..what the hell happened to Maxie? Did she die over on NS? They had the cliffhanger of her flatlining 2 weeks ago adn then nothing

Archived