B&B: August 13-17 Discussion Thread

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you know Constantine was on The Soup this past Friday? He was the guy who said "Chicks, Man" EWWWW CONSTIPATION!!! If I hear him say vote on Bold Face Records one more time....

I like the fight between Stephanie and Donna. GIMME THAT RING!!! LOL!!! This show is so much fun to watch.

• Members

Floved Tuesday's episode, with Thorne growing a set, and telling off Stephanie. It looks like he's not as fooled as Donna thinks he is, and accepts this isn't some "whirlwind" love right off the bat. And I loved how snarky Eric was about the whole thing. :D

Taylor, OTOH, is a bitch. Today she opined that Brooke was "addicted to relationships" because she accepted gifts from some man. Obviously, the concept of a "secret admirer" is too complicated for her to grasp. :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm back from Munich but won't have time for a B&B catch-up till this weekend.

Sigh! - But thanks to MrSmartyPants I already nearly suffered a heart attack due to laughter-shock... LOL!

Steph's fabulous lines about Thorne and Donna...

"She'[Donna]s got him in a hormonal half-nelson."

"She'[Donna]s got more miles on her than the Queen Mary!"

LOL!!!

The CAMP rarely has been brighter. :)

• Members

As soon as I saw that guy break in yesterday, I knew Brooke would get raped today. I kept telling her to "KNEE HIM IN THE BALLS," and she actually did at one point, but I hope she keeps up the struggle on Monday. It seemed like she was too sad and defeated to go on at the end. :(

• Members

But that wasn't the basis for Taylor's last little spiteful comment. All she knew was Brooke "accepted" a gift from a man. And she was all like "there she goes again."

I was just horrified for Brooke today. Stephanie deserves to roast in hell.

• Members

I posted this on another board, but I really am interested to know...

Was there really no other way to redeem Brooke Logan?!

I just don't get why Brad went there! Are we supposed to feel sorry for Brooke?! Does misogynistic violence wash away every whorey thing Brooke does? Is it supposed to be some sort of redemption for her?!

I've just got so many questions. No one deserves to be raped, but rape/violence should not be used as a plot device to redeem someone for their past bad behavior! And that's exactly what I see with this...plot, plot, plot.

Stephanie's actions were certainly driven by character motivation...but I just have a hard time dealing with this knowing that Brad drafted this story to get people in Brooke's corner again, Which, to be honest, rape wouldn't have been necessary. Brooke going through a good ole epiphany about her slutty behavior and staying AWAY from the men in her life that she has tortured over and over again with her wishy washy, bed-hopping ways.

Katherine Kelly Lang will sell this story...I just wished it didn't have to be like this.

And might I also add...Stephanie had no clue what that guy was gonna do to Brooke. It's not HER fault that the guy is a lunatic.

Archived