GH:Friday

• Members

I think he's more in denial than a dumbass. Its really a hard thing to imagine that your child is not your child and your wife who you adore and put on a pedestal has been playing you for an entire year. He doesnt want to beleive it

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am going to say it; Lucky don't need to be with Liz, nor if they are going the route, Sam....Both women to me are whiny and point blame at everyone else but themselves. Sam placed blame on Liz, etc for her tryst with Ric. Liz blames everyone else for her stupidity with Jason.

Lucky indeed needs to be free..

• Members

Liz's testimony was so far beyond disgusting. Lemme guess - even GOD goes to the local hitman for help... Am I correct? That is the way she made it sound.

The police are a bunch of morons, something that Luza has made as plain as day.

How are the police department supposed to do anything and get any credit when the entire town praises the local killer?

I don't have a problem with Jason. But I hate each and every single groupie/disciple this man has.

Luza is so shortsided that he has convinced himself that entire audience loves Jason, and we want to see the integrity of each and every character compromised because of him...

What is being done to Lucky is EXACTLY what the audience witnessed with AJ Quartermaine. Luza is not even trying to disguise it.

ASSWIPE!

ANDREA

• Members

When I watched this show back in the mid 90's I loved it. Even at the time that Jason joined up with Sonny, I didn't have a problem with it. They still focused a lot on the Quartermaine family, without having them embedded in the messes of Sonny. They focused on the young adult romances, without embedding their storylines in the messes of Sonny (well, with the exception of Jaggar/Brenda)....but as the years past, every single character, new or old are tied to Jason/Sonny and anything to do with the mob wars.. and if some characters aren't, they manage to find a way to throw them in there somehow.

Archived