GH:Friday

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UNBELIEVABLE! Elizabeth hurts Lucky in the worst possible way and instead of running after him to comfort him and explain herself, instead she sticks around to bash Ric and then runs to Jason? Im sorry but she makes me sick right now

And so much for Jason caring about Liz and their "friendship" Ric offered him an out and said if he confessed, he wouldnt bring Liz to the stand or bring up the baby but Jason wasnt willing to sacrifice his freedom for her or his son's life. Selfish prick. Bastard didnt even try to warn her that what she was heading into

I couldnt beleive she STILL blames Sam for what SHE did. Sam didnt force you up 15 flights of stairs, open up the door and threw you on top of Jason

How the heck did Ric even know about the paternity? Im thinking this is a clue that he's known all along and switched the tests just to use as a means to hurt Jason

Oh and thanks GH, for ruining the LiRic memories I had. They have been completely trashed in order to prop up Jason.

At least Lulu adn Logan were good. I thought they were really cute today and Im loving this couple

• Members

GH dropped it, but Ric was back in love with Liz last year. He confessed this to a priest and was trying to ruin things for her and Lucky. He pitted Lucky against Jason to put him and Liz at odds and he planted drugs in Lucky's desk for Liz to find and drop Lucky. I wouldnt put it past him to be the one to switch the test results. I could see it being revealed by Feb sweeps

• Members

now that's a great theory! hope ric did switch it and then Jason has no claim and the baby's name would be changed to LLS III

stupid liz.. i hated how she went to Jason & Liz before Lucky.. i hate her so much.

• Members

JerCraig and Carly kissing -- Ack, my eyes! Make me blind!

Oh, Irrrrrrina, darlink, you can barely deliver your lines! And yet she and Jax have more chemistry than CarJax.

Amelia -- FF! I always have the urge to FF Fivehead. Her character is done.

Wow, they are really destroying Liz. She was so cold and eerily calm with Lucky and Ric. Only with Jason is she all tears. Is this Becky Herbst's "acting" choice?! Or signposted in the script? When Sam told Jason that Liz is manipulating him, it really made me wonder if Sam was right all along. Cannot believe I thought that Liason actually had a chance as a viable pairing back during the ONS!

And Lucky is a dumb-ass. Ric spelled it out for him in court. ONS.... 9 months later, a baby is born!

Just FTR, Rick Hearst is arguably GH's best actor right now. I hate and love Ric Lansing all at the same time.

Archived