GH: Ric and Diane

• Members

Rick Hearst and Carolyn Hennesy are kinds of pretty together! I love that Diane doesn't take any of Ric's sh!t - she calls him on everything that comes out of his mouth. I love it! I hope the writers go somewhere with these two - Ric being paired with Sonny's attorney - all sorts of possibilities!

As I said they are my newest EEEworthy potential pairing!

Jen

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh hell no!

They better not put her with that psycho. We lost Alexis to that nut, and Nancy is not half as good as Carolyn. This woman rocks and she totally dominates every scene she is in.

Right now, she is the most interesting female character on GH.

She is a true find, and I will see Prick Lansing dead before Diane every disrobes for him! I don't find that ridiculous deviant interesting in the least!

Luza better not even think of going there!

ANDREA

• Members

Oh yeah, I don't want them to get married or anything. God no! Just friends with benefits! :D A couple times a week at the metro court between court appearances, that sort of thing. LOL! Yeah I can't handle Ric being married again - he needs to be free to sleep with whomever he wants. *coughDianecough*

• Members

I'd rather not see them as buddies, but simply rivals in the court room, with a no strings attatched sex going on behind close doors. I wouldn't want nothing to come of it either. If you asked me, if they paired her up with Ric, Sonny, or whoever, we'd see her character destroyed just like Alexis's.

• Members

I don't know, I've always wanted Diane to be a real rival for Alexis. It's been a while since Alexis had somewhat of a fun storyline and I think this could do the trick. Can you imagine them squaring off with one another in court and taking jabs at one another in their person lives? I'm frankly tired of the Alexis/Carly dynamic and it looks like those two are becoming friends these days, so someone has to be the resident bitch in Alexis' life. LOL!

Archived